They have a split level upper floor to provide additional storage space or for extra bedrooms.
Standard features :-
- Terrace with overhanging roof
- Double glazed windows and door with cylinder lock.
- Pressure treated floor frame
- Floor made from 22mm pine tongue and groove boards
- plywood sub floor to allow for insulation beneath floor (insulation provided in insulation option pack)
- 15 mm tongue and goove ceiling to allow for roof insulation (insulation provided in insulation option pack)
- Pine roof capable of supporting a load of 330kg/m² and waterproof mineral felt covering.
The optional insulation pack contains everything necessary to help your cabin withstand a Swedish winter. It contains insulation to put behind the ceiling panels, insulation to go under the floor, and 120mm of mineral wool insulation for the walls together with a vapour barrier.It also includes pine panelling for the internal walls mounted on flexible studwork which allows the exterior logs to settle without causing gaps to appear inside.