Skalman log cabins
STOP PRESS!!!The specification of all Skalman cabins has now been upgraded to replace the 34mm thick Pine logs with 58mm Pine logs!
These are the same 58mm solid Pine logs used in our permanent living houses. Prices of 7 and 10 square metre Skalman cabins is unchanged!
70% more wood!
- 34mm 58mm Pine logs - We use only slow grown Pine from the far north of Sweden, not cheaper and lower quality Spruce.
- Glass double glazed window with 10mm sealed unit glazing in a Pine frame.
- Glazed door with herringbone pattern with quality cylinder lock.
- Tongue and grooved wooden roof covered with mineral felt.
- Suspended wooden floor with 22mm pine floorboards.
- No need for a concrete slabThe Skalman has floor joists strong enough to support the floor without needing a concrete base. The cabin instead sits on concrete posts which allow air to circulate underneath and so the cabin will last much longer.
Skalman 10 and 15 may optionally be fitted with a terrace or sauna enclosure.